- Identity and contact details of the data controller
G88 is an entity registered within “Selskabsstyrelsen” with VAT number DK26119839 with its registered office located at: Pilestræde 2, DK-1112 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
In Sweden G88 is registered as VAT number SE 556685130801 with its registered office at Regeringsgatan 55, SE-11177 Stockholm, Sweden.
In Norway, G88 is registered as VAT number NO 999 028 497 MVA with its registered office at Nedre Slottsgate 8, NO-0157 Oslo, Norway.
- Categories of Personal Data processed, legal basis and purposes of the processing
Depending on the specific services provided by the Site and used by you, on your choices and configuration of your terminal (with respect in particular to cookies and other tracers), the personal data concerning you collected and processed by G88 may include: your family name, given name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number, pictures of you (subject to your prior and explicit consent), your bank account details for the purposes of online sales, your past purchases, your purchase preferences and lifestyle interests, hobbies, profession/sector, anniversaries, navigation patterns as well as your connection logs. This personal data shall be collected and processed by means of your explicit consent, our legitimate interests, when required by the applicable laws or where it is necessary for the execution of your orders and the management of our commercial relationship (performance of a contract).
Your personal data shall be collected and processed by G88 under the below mentioned legal bases in order to fulfil the following purposes:
- Legitimate interest:
- to answer your questions sent via the contact form;
- to enable you to create a “your account“ personal space and thereby purchase our products online; - to ensure the security of your online transactions, to prevent fraud and payment defaults (see our Terms & Conditions for obtaining further information);
- to manage and optimise the customer relationship with you;
- to make statistics; and
-to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- Performance of a contract entered with you:
- to manage any orders that you may place online and the corresponding order deliveries as well as the applicable warranties or any queries raised by you due to the purchase of any of our products.
- Your prior and explicit consent:
- during the creation of your G88 user account, your subscription to our newsletter or by means of our CRM cards, we will request your explicit consent to create a profile based on your preferences including the use and/or combination of our Social Media Partners external databases and tools to manage and improve your experience as a customer and/or to offer more personalized advertising, using the categories of data mentioned above and your consumption preferences. The use and/or combination of our Social Media Partners external databases and tools intended to carry out segmented and customized marketing activities allows us to have a more detailed knowledge about your preferences to offer you individualized, customized and accurate advertising according to your specific product interests and your consumption habits. You can obtain further information about the tools used by our Social Media Partners to create a profile based on your preferences and offer you more personalized advertisement through:
- https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-reach-existing-customers - https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel
- in case you are not an existing G88 customer, we will request your prior and explicit consent to send you information through electronic means about our offers, news, and events (including newsletters, invitations, and other publications.
- Recipients of the Personal Data
Generally, your personal data shall not be transferred or made accessible to any third party. Nevertheless, G88 may disclose your personal to the following recipients:
- Other G88 entities;
- Business Partners: G88 may disclose your personal data to business partners who provide services to G88 or who cooperate with us. These business partners generally operate as independent data controllers and are responsible for their own compliance with the applicable data protection laws. You should refer to their respective privacy notices for more information about how they process personal data;
- Service Providers: We may disclose your information to service providers we have retained (as processors) to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from processing or disclosing your personal data except as necessary to perform services on G88´s behalf or to comply with the applicable legal requirements; and
Finally, G88 may disclose your personal data to third parties if such disclosure is required by law, by a regulatory provision or by a court ruling, or if this disclosure is necessary to ensure the protection and defence of G88 rights.
- International Transfers of Personal Data
The recipients of your personal data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area shall only take place subject to the execution of the European Commission Contractual Clauses in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
To obtain further information about how your personal data will be disclosed to overseas recipients, please contact us by writing to email@example.com. You also have a right to contact us for more information about the safeguards implemented by G88 to ensure the adequate protection of your personal information when this is transferred as mentioned above.
- Your rights
In accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have a right to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data, or restriction of processing, and to object to said processing, as well as the right to data portability to the extent applicable.
You can also object to the use of your Data to build up your client profile; in this case you will no longer benefit from customised advertisement, offers and services. Moreover, you are entitled to withdraw your consent in respect to the delivery of marketing materials and advertisement through electronic means and the creation profile based on your preferences including the use and/or combination of external sources.
These rights may be exercised directly with G88 by contacting us on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter by regular post to Group 88 A/s, Pilestræde 2, DK-1112 Copenhagen K, Denmark. You may be asked for proof of identity.
Moreover, you may request at any time that we stop sending you information about our offers, news, and events by using the hypertext link earmarked for that purpose in each e-mail that we send you. You can also contact us by regular post by writing to Group 88 A/s, Pilestræde 2, DK-1112 Copenhagen K.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint before the relevant supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the applicable data protection laws (https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_es).
- Retention period of your Data
G88 will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which such personal data is processed or required or allowed by law.
Your personal data collected and processed under the contact form of the Site shall only be stored and processed throughout the duration of the management of your request. It shall be deleted thereafter.
Should you decide to create a client account, your identification personal data shall be kept for as long as your account is active, and you do not close it. You may close your account at any time. Your request shall be taken into consideration immediately, or in case of any pending order as soon as it shall have been executed in full. Should your account remain inactive for five (5) years, G88 may contact you to find out whether you wish to maintain your account. Should you not wish to maintain it, your account shall be closed and your personal shall be destroyed as soon as legally practicable.
The personal data concerning your orders shall in principle be kept by G88 for a period that does not exceed the applicable statutory limitation periods. This personal data may however also be viewed from your client account if the latter remains active. Upon closure of your client account, this Data (i) shall be archived for accounting and evidential purposes for the abovementioned statutory limitation periods, or (ii) shall be destroyed if these periods have expired.
Your financial personal data shall be kept secure for the duration that is needed for the confirmation of your order and its payment and shall then be immediately destroyed. In case of a payment default, your Data shall be kept throughout the duration of the management of the incident, and thereafter for a period of three (3) to five (5) years depending on the seriousness of the incident.
The personal data used for the purpose of sending you information concerning the offers, news and events of our company shall be kept for a period of five (5) years as of the date on which it was collected or as of your last contact with G88. Upon expiry of this timescale, G88 may get in touch with you to find out whether you wish to continue to receive information about our offers, news, and events. Your Data shall be destroyed within a maximum of one (1) month following any request on your part to unsubscribe.
Finally, the connection logs that are collected, subject to your consent, using the cookies and other tracers implemented on our Site, shall be kept in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for a period that does not exceed twelve (12) months. For more details, see our cookies policy.
- Contact details of the data protection responsible at G88
Should you have any question about the collection and processing of your personal data by G88, please contact the data protection responsible of G88 by sending an e-mail to email@example.com